Boxers

Color:  
black
evergreen
grey
merlot
Size:  

Add 3 to your cart for 20% off, 3 for $108

The best underwear is now made in America.

With a wider, looser leg, these boxers afford less structure than their counterpart briefs - but there shouldn't be concern about falling out of place. A button across the fly and additional seams adjacent to the pouch mutually assure security and flexibility. 

Boxers are available for FW22 in Black, Grey, Evergreen, Merlot and Navy.

Supima extra-long staple (E.L.S.) cotton and MicroModal make up 96% of these briefs - the remaining 4% is 20 denier spandex from Hyosung, one of market leaders in the manufacture of spandex.

The waistband is blend of nylon and spandex. We had it custom made in Los Angeles at a factory that makes webbings and cords for the US military. Mil-spec factories are quality-first operations - the US military demands they be. That same attention to detail can be found in our underwear’s manufacture, and we needed it to be; The waistband is a crucial element in any underwear. 

Flatlock stitching is common in boxers - you’ll find it in most underwear made in China. But in the U.S., flatlock seams are at a premium. Only certain factories specialize in flatlock, and the sewing operators need special training on flatlock machines. The attention to detail and focus on quality sets our underwear apart. You won’t find this caliber boxer in any of the usual corners of the underwear web.

The result of these materials and processes is an unrivaled, soft, but structured boxers that are ready to change the way people view American-Made underwear.

48% Supima Cotton / 48% Micro Modal / 4% Spandex. Machine Wash / Machine Dry.
Fits true to size.
Knit, Cut and Sewn in Los Angeles.

Other Goods