This high quality hardwood cutting board was handcrafted in Philadelphia by Honorable Oak from a combination of woods from around the world selected for their individual beauty. The unique grain and color of the domestic and exotic woods selected make it so that no board will ever be the same. The depth and vibrancy of color comes from the natural characteristics of each wood with no artificial coloring or staining. These beautiful boards are easy to care for, and if done so will last for many years to come.
Available in solid walnut (an American Trench exclusive) and walnut with exotic stripes. Each will vary slightly from the photo.
- Handcrafted in Philadelphia by Honorable Oak
- Available in solid walnut and walnut with exotic stripes (walnut with exotic wood accents: cherry, purple heart, paduak, yellow heart and wenge)
- Measurements: approx. 8" x 18" x 3/4", including handle
- Glued with food safe, waterproof glue
- Hand rubbed with homemade Board Butter (food grade beeswax, walnut oil and lemon extract, a combo with great water resistance and anti-microbial qualities)
- Care: Wash with hot soapy water and don't soak or put in the dishwasher
The artist and craftsperson behind Philadelphia's Honorable Oak, Lauren Dombrowiak, has a passion for creating beautiful handmade objects for everyday use. Each one of her cutting boards and wooden pieces are made from a hand selected combination of domestic and exotic woods chosen for their strikingly vibrant colors and unique markings.