Cotton Thermal Knit Sweater
We are proud to present the American Trench cotton thermal – perfect for those spring and fall days where the temperature swings wildly. The 100% cotton thermal knit will keep the chill off in the morning, not roast you to death in the afternoon when the temperature rises 20 to 25 degrees, and then keep you warm again when the sun goes down. The fit is snug to the body, but the fabric has a lot of stretch for movement and comfort. Our first color way offered is a beautiful navy and grey heather mix, with alternating stitches in navy and grey producing a rich tone that will match well with either navy or grey garments.
This cotton knit thermal is 100% USA made all the way through the supply chain, from farm to factory, with cotton grown in the US south, dying and spinning of the yarn in the Carolinas, and knitting, cutting, and sewing of the fabric outside of Reading, PA. Outside of making the yarn, most of the action happens at a small knitting mill outside of Reading, PA that has been making goods in the same location since the late 1800’s.
- Knit, cut, and sewn in Pennsylvania from USA grown cotton which was dyed and spun in NC
- 100% cotton thermal knit
- fully washed and pre-shrunk, garment will fit snug post dryer and loosen up with wear
- Navy with Grey Pinstripes
Sizing: XS, S, M , L, XL,
Based on user feedback, we have the following sizing recommendations using suit jacket size as a guide. The model is wearing size Medium and is 5′ 10” 170 lbs, wears size 42 suit jacket.
- XS – men’s size 34, also approx. women’s medium
- S – size 36/38, also approx. women’s large
- M – size 40/42 (for size 42, choose this for more snug fit)
- L – size 42/44 (for size 42, choose this for more loose fit)
- XL – size 44/46 (for size 44, choose this for more loose fit)
$74, free shipping